Sleep Sense™ Seminar
Attending a Sleep Sense™ seminar provides a comfortable environment where a small group of parents get together and learn how to SOLVE their children’s sleep problems.
You’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you… and then develop a customized sleep plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night (and taking long, restful naps during the day.
Here’s a brief outline of what you can expect during the online and Lake Forest & Orange County sleep seminars:
- The special sleep needs of infants and toddlers.
- What the leading sleep experts have to say about your child’s sleep.
- Negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them.
- How to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child.
- Putting together a Sleep Sense™ sleep plan for your child.
- Common pitfalls & problems… and how to avoid them
- Deciding how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a naptime schedule.
Types of Groups and Description:
- Prenatal/ Newborn group: Focus will be on newborns sleep needs, how to implement a routine and how to handle developmental transitions. In this group, you will also receive a newborn sleep plan. Follow up by email and one phone call is included with this group fee.
- 6 months to 18-month-old group: Focus will be on sleep education and what to expect with this age population. Parents will put together their own sleep plan with my direct guidance. This group will have daily email support included for one week with the option to add on features such as text message support on night 1; phone calls; another week, etc.
- 18 months and up group: Focus will be on sleep needs and sleep education with this age population. There will also be a discussion on the sleep challenges and how to handle them. Parents will receive valuable resources that will aid in bedtime process. This group will have daily email support included for one week with the option to add on features such as text message support on night 1; phone calls; another week, etc.
Lake Forest & Orange County, CA Baby Sleep Seminars
All seminar clients will receive one week of personal e-mail support with me. This is a great way to get fast answers to any questions that come up, as my policy is to respond to all e-mails within one business day (and usually much sooner!)
Group Seminars (1.5 hrs) | $150-$225
- Child Sleep Education
- Sleep Plan | Includes Night Schedule and Nursery/Room Overview
- One Week of Email Support