Call me at
FREE 15-minute sleep evaluation for your child!
If you’re ready for a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps during the day), then here’s everything you need to know about setting up a private consultation with me, your sleep consulting expert in Birmingham, Alabama.
Tonja B’s Sleep Consulting Packages
Standard Sleep Packages
These are the most popular sleep packages that I offer and will teach your child to self- soothe. Learning to self-soothe is the issue with baby learning to fall asleep, stay asleep and go back to sleep once they have woken up in the night. I’m dedicated to helping your child reach a 12 hour stretch of sleep through the night and I have a 100% success rate as long as parents follow the customized plan that is put in place. In addition to a restful night, bountiful naps are also part of the program!
All Standard Sleep Packages Include:
Preliminary evaluation: I will send you a packet to fill out so that we can make use of the time that we have together during our 1hr telephone/virtual consult. I use this information packet to build the customized sleep plan.
A private 60-90 minute consult: During this telephone call or virtual consult, we will review the entire customized sleep plan and answer any and all questions.
Sleep Plan: a customized, step by step PDF document that will guide you through and teach you the skills necessary to get your child on the path to learning to self- soothe.
Follow-up support: Depending on which package that you choose, there will be follow-up phone calls to check in with your child’s sleep progress; 1 call (Bronze), 4 calls (Silver) and 6 calls (Gold). You will also get a sleep log, in which you will log in the times that your child woke up, slept for naps and bedtime, and ate/drank for each day. This log is critical for our follow ups and check in on your child’s sleep progress.
Email follow up: This is a great feature in which we can keep the lines of communication open between us. You can email me daily for any questions or concerns during the entire process. I also use this method to communicate any changes that I may see based on the sleep log updates.
Resource guide: Once our time is over, you will receive more information on travel/ vacationing with your new sound sleeper, how to handle daylight savings time, nap transitions and other sleep milestones.
Choose between my Standard Sleep Packages
Choose this package if you don’t need as much support from me and just need direction and a plan. You can always upgrade to the next level if you find that you need more support.
I recommend this package to all clients because it has the two weeks of support. Two weeks is the average time that it takes for a child to learn the process and to build a strong foundation of sleep habits.
Sometimes children can go through a sleep regression in the 2nd week and this can be beneficial to have support through it.
This package is recommended for toddlers (3yrs) and older children. Toddlers and older children have a little more independence and can be a challenge. I provide tools for success and help with getting the child on board to ‘making the decision’ to follow along and sleep well.
Premium Sleep Packages
Has it been awhile since you’ve slept all night? Are you feeling nervous about sleep training? For those that need extra support from me and a more hands on advice, then the premium sleep package is for you! These packages give you a more concierge type of service along with a VIP experience. Parents who choose these packages usually gain more confident skills and become more comfortable with putting their child to bed and handling night wakings.
All Premium Sleep Packages Include:
Everything from the Standard Sleep Packages, PLUS…
In home consultation and stay: I will come to your home and stay with you to review customized sleep plan and get baby through bedtime routine and falling asleep (up to 3 hours). –
Text messaging support: As a bonus, text messaging support with be available from bedtime until midnight in the first few days.
1 month follow up: As another bonus, there will be a 30 minute phone call one month post sleep training.
Phone support: 6 follow up phone calls to review sleep log and answer questions or concerns/ Email- unlimited daily email support for 3 weeks
Choose between my Premium Sleep Packages
Choose this package to have my in-home support from bedtime to 3 hours. I’ll help you put to ease the nervousness of beginning a sleep training program.
Choose this package for a VIP experience, in which you will have my full attention and guidance in helping you teach your little one to self- soothe. I will be there to support you from bedtime until midnight (half night) OR from bedtime until 6 am the next day (full night).
Investment: $1,097 | Half Night OR $2,199 | Full Night
Additional Support Options
- Phone support: 30 minute phone call Investment $75/ 60 minute call | Investment $125
- Text message support: Add on text messaging support from bedtime until midnight. | Investment $150
- Additional Week of Support (emails and two phone calls) | Investment $250
- Retainer package: For moms of babies who would like to have the comfort of being able to reach me during the fast-paced sleep development of their baby in the first year. Includes support for a year. | Contact me for more info!
- Refresher package: For past clients that may need a refresher or having a new baby, this is the package for you! | Investment $150
- Basic package: This plan includes a preliminary evaluation, a customized sleep plan, and a 30-minute phone call consultation. This is the basic level of support that will get you started on the right path. | Investment $97
- Add on siblings for $150, whether it’s twins or siblings that share a room, or any other situation in which you have more than one child to sleep train at the same time. | Investment $150
- Free Sleep Seminar/Webinar: In this seminar, I introduce and discuss my 7 sleep tips to get your child sleeping through the night! Great value for FREE.
- Sleep Workshop: This is similar to the free seminar, but enhanced with the Resource Guide and 7 tips handout. Great for small groups of 10 attendees and under. Investment $50 per hour.
- Speaking Engagement: $100 per hour, this talk is perfect for large groups of 25 attendees or more. 1hour filled with child sleep education, child sleep research, child sleep tips, etc. Followed by a Q & A.
Your Expert Sleep Consultant in Birmingham
I look forward to working with you! If you would like to book a full-service consultation, please contact me directly using one of the options.